Tuesday, May 8, 2012

magic.

Tunic: via Ideeli / Leggins: gifted / Flats: Penny Loves Kenny via eBay
Scarf: thrifted / Belt: Express via eBay
 Here are couple photos from this weekend (thanks to justin's instagram!). Justin's cousin Jeff graduated this semester (yay jeff!) and lucky for him, he is married to a much more crafty lady than I am (remember emilee?), and she put together an amazingly beautiful little party for him! (Justin is lucky if I put up streamers :)

Seriously though, our backyard was transformed into a magical wonderland. More pictures to come. Justin helped hang lights while the puppies and I chilled outside. Then I did a little sewing and relaxed all Sunday. Seriously so nice. I think Justin is still a bit lost without hours of homework to do, but I'm LOVING it! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, isn't it amazing?! i feel so much better without mountains of homework to do!