Wednesday, May 9, 2012

a floral situation.

Top: F21.com / Skirt: F21 via eBay / Bag: Ideeli /
Belt: F21.com / Earrings: F21 / Scarf: Thrifted

I got home today, just after Justin left for scouts to find that the sweet man was half way through cleaning the bathroom. Now I'll never complain when my man wants to clean the bathroom (I realize how extremely lucky I am to have a guy who helps out so much around the house), but he was using some pretty harsh chemicals/bleach (this guy don't mess around yo. He cleans like he is cleaning up after a crime, which I suppose since it is the bathroom, is somewhat appropriate).

Anyhow, I immediately started getting loopy and a bit of a headache, so I ran to the bathroom and closed the place up, but I am now in a bit of a dilemma. Being pregnant, and not liking to do my business in public restrooms (I'm a freak I know it), the situation here is now getting desperate (trust me, the chemicals are realllllllly strong).

So I am left with three options:

1. Go ask the neighbor if I can use their toilet (I value our friendship waay too much to put it through something like that)

2. Wait 20 more minutes for Justin to get home (I think we all know that the probability that I'll make it that long is pretty bleak) ooor

3. Put a bag over my head, hold my breath, and move really really fast

I think number three might be our best option. Maybe I'll skip washing my hands to save time.
(Should go without saying, but I hope you all know that I'm just kidding. Mostly).

3 comments:

Julie said...

I would be lying if I said I didn't literally LOL just now reading this.

Carrie said...

I love that skirt, and your little baby bump is too cute! :)
<3 Carrie

Unknown said...

I love that raucous floral print. :)
Hmm, my boyfriend has the same cleaning philosophy ... he's not much of a scrubber, but he's happy to pour bleach on everything.