Thursday, November 17, 2011

RIP Suishi.


Vintage breifcase $5 thirfted here / Striped top thrifted, more stripes here /
Brown pumps from high school here / Anthro pants$20 via online sale here / Gap cardigan
We came into work today to find our team fish "Suishi" dead. It was very sad. He lived about 6 months, and fought the good fight, but I think our office might have been just a little too cold for him. Because he was a Beta fish, I composed a Haiku in his honor. 

farewell dear fish, thy
last bubbles leave air pockets
in my lonely heart.
 
In happy news, I participated in Gentri Lee's package pall party! My package pall was Brooke from Australia! I've always wanted to visit Australia but have never had the chance. Though I hear it can get a little warm. Justin and my romance actually all began during a video about Australia watched in geography class. 

Best class I ever took.
 
-Heather
For more package pall fun:


3 comments:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Cute shoes!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

L!$@ said...

What can I say? We Australians are awesome! :D

skippysays said...

Poor fishy :( On a happier note- love this look, especially the button down!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com