Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Some other things you might not have known about me.

Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Soel Boutique | Saltwaters via Soel Boutique
  1. One of my dreams is to live abroad. The idea of traveling abroad frustrates me a little, because I don't feel you can really experience a culture or its people in a quick trip. I yearn for immersion.
  2. Pizza is one of my favorite foods of all time. 
  3. I really need to eat more vegetables. 
  4. I secretly wish that I was a yoga master, but my arms are abnormally short. I cant even place them flat on the ground when I'm sitting on my bum...
  5. I love the smell of Justin's must. Not BO, but the must smell you know?
  6. Showering in the dark is my absolute favorite, and the only way I shower.
  7. I rarely wash my hair. 
  8. Strawberries, watermelon & pineapple are my other favorite foods. 
  9. I was born in Utah, but raised in Texas, so I claim Texas as my home. 
  10. Water is my favorite drink.
  11. I have a very sensitive gag reflex. If you gag, I'll gag Jack. 
I can't be the only one with quirks. What are yours?

2 comments:

Elisse Carma said...

i remember at the Bavarian, you told me you love showering in the dark, so i tried it and loved it! Brad always showers in the dark. He gets all mad when i turn the light on if I walk in.
Love the outfit.

Elisse Carma said...

also, didn't you start showering in the dark because at the bavarian, you could see people's silhouettes in the shower from the parking lot? so weird.