Thursday, June 20, 2013

funk.

Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: refashioned from Maxi dress |
Belt: H&M | Shoes:  Chucks via eBay
I've been on a bit of a wild ride the last week or so. nothing really specially exciting. I've just been in a bit of a funk. And I usually have a hard time posting when in a funk. Perhaps I'm not getting enough vitamin D, or perhaps its just how much Jasper is growing and changing lately. Who knows. It's been beautiful weather though, and I'm trying to think of more things for us to do in the morning.

What do people do to get out of a funk?


3 comments:

Julie said...

I am the funk queen. Not that I love it, I just seem to have them a lot. I'm funky? That's when I usually try and break up my routine and re-adjust a little. Maybe not clean that day and go exploring or actually clean everything from top to bottom. Whatever has been missing I try and get a double, extra strong, over the top dose of it (STAT!) to re-balance.

Also, I love this color combo. I wore an outfit like this except reverse- red pants, pink top- and I got the craziest looks. But I didn't care because I felt awesome whenever I saw my reflection that day. Looks great on you!

M said...

When I am in a funk I take a day or two to myself. I will read a book or get a massage or restart a project that I never finished. I just enjoy igniting that fire inside of me again to get moving.

I have a blog that I haven't written in two years. I came by one of your comments. Two years late but Thank You.

Tiffany {Grown up Dress up} said...

Pink & red! I love it! I'm going to have to work this combo in sometime.