Friday, June 14, 2013

distressed denim & a few things you might not have known about me.


Jeans: Ideeli | Top: American Eagle (what?) |
Belt: H&M | Shoes: Frye via 6pm.com 
I am slightly OCD. That is why I try not to follow too many people on Pinterest or Instagram. Once I start I cannot stop, until I have made it allll the way through my feeds. 

I hate tangled cords. Or visible cords. A necessary evil, but if I had my way, everything would run on fairy dust & magic.

I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). That is what made it so difficult for us to get pregnant & carry to term & makes it very difficult for me to manage/loose weight. 

If I could have any super power, I would want to be able to fly. 

I kinda really like Star Trek (not all of them, but ya know).

I am totally that annoying person who always has a song stuck in their head and hums or sings it constantly (usually only 1 or 2 lines of it).

I'm kind of afraid of heights. I think rock climbers are insane.

Cotton mouth kills me. Literally, I die a little inside.

My favorite colors are green, yellow and blue.

One of my favorite books of all time is Mara, Daughter of the Nile. I don't know what it is about it, but I read it in 7th grade, and I've never stopped loving it.

3 comments:

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Cute look!
Come and link up over at my blog for Fashion Friday Link Up!

Raquel Gerardo said...

get your thyroid checked please! it could be what's causing your problems with weight loss and with your ovaries!

Unknown said...

Really nice dress. You are looking fabulous in it.
women looks pretty in western dresses.