Thursday, March 21, 2013

i wear your granddad's clothes...

Top: Thrifted / Pants: UO.com / Necklace: Brickyard Buffalo
On Jasper- Top: Target / Pants: Ebay / Shoes: Toms
Does anyone else kind of love that song? I might now know exactly what it is about, but any song that talks about thirfting is ok by me.

I can't think of much to say about this week other than Justin and I have both been a feeling a bit off, and Jasper is teething. And that is pretty much that.

Between sickness, work and mommying, I've pretty much failed as a housewife the last few months. A couple weeks ago Justin and I finally admitted defeat and paid my siblings to come help us clean. Even with the help, there is still a sink full of dishes, two baskets of unfolded clean laundry, a full basket of dirty laundry, and a load out in the washer that I've probably ran at least 4 times, because I keep forgetting about it.

But spring is on its way, and who wants to stay in and do laundry anyways?


1 comment:

Elisse Carma said...

My. Favorite. Song. "I call that getting swindled and pimped! I call that getting tricked by a business." My thoughts exactly, guy.
Amelia sings along to it now.. is that bad??