Wednesday, August 17, 2011

seeing red.

striped blouse via eBay $8
Red pleated skirt - had it since high school
Leather express belt via eBay $3
Anthro shoes via eBay
Silk scarf worn as turban via eBay - $3
This will be a short post because sometimes (meaning as I'm writing this), Roxy decides that I should be playing with her. Period. So she'll grab a tennis ball (that barely fits in her little mouth I might add) and drops it on my keyboard until I stop typing and play with her. A girl after my own heart I tell ya!

I love dressing all in one color (black, and blue) and red is one of my absolute favorites! Add a turban, and you have an outfit that every man over 60 will roll his eyes at! Yay!

-Heather

ps. This is your friendly reminder to enter the giveaway!




10 comments:

P! said...

Gorgeous! I love this- you just have such an amazing wardrobe! :)

madison avenue said...

love this! i especially love your shoes!!!!

Gentri said...

I absolutely love this outfit!! It is so perfect! It looks like you stepped right out of the 60's!

Lonestarcasie said...

You look precious. I especially like the doggie pic. I think pets are some of the best accessories. :)

www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

Sian Thomas said...

I love all the red going on in your outfit, it looks really good on you =D And that turban is so cute too!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Yes Yes! You are so pretty in red! I am a huge fan of the turban...it's my go-to look for bad hair days. ;)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a great outfit! Love the turban!

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

such a cute outfit!

S and O said...

Cute top! Love that red skirt :)
xoxo
Olivia

Elisse said...

That blouse and skirt were meant to be together! Great pairing!