Wednesday, July 25, 2012

an actual do-able list

I'm usually  not a huge fan of "do these 10 things and it will change life as you know it list" but I came across this article today, and really resonated with what it said.

Tip number 5 especially. I was sitting at my desk as I read it, and I literally lol'd. I'm one of those literal lol'ers. Sometimes my coworkers will intentionally chat me something funny just to see if they can get me to laugh. But I digress. 

Great tips. And very doable. Check it out. 

I leave you with a teaser....

"Every day, think as you wake up: today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it."

-The Dali Lama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ran across this article last week! I love it too- it really does have some great tips! :)