Wednesday, July 24, 2013

the stupidest problem...

Top: F21 | Skirt: Jcrew Factory | Sandals: Ideeli
I have a real problem. I think I may have insomnia. It isn't that I can't sleep, it is more that I just don't sleep. Justin works nights, and I've had a hard time going to bed without him. And I don't sleep very well alone. Isn't that stupid? I did it for at least 20 years, and now suddenly, I can't sleep on my own anymore? Consequently, I don't get much sleep. And then I get really mad at myself, because I'm not as present for my beautiful little boy, so I basically want to punch myself in the face.

So yes. Is that even a thing? Non-insomnia insomnia? I feel like such an idot. This is such a stupid problem to have, but it doesn't seem to be going away.

I got this kind of really yellow skirt a little while ago. It's kind of really bright, but it kind of makes you feel like a rockstar when you wear it. Though I am thinking of taking in the bottom just a little bit to make it more 'pencily'. I think it might be a bit more slimming that way.

Maybe I should try and find some rockstar pajamas. Maybe that would help me get to bed on time.

Hope you all are well, and got some really good sleep last night.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I also have this problem! Ian leaves for work sometimes at 3:30 and then I canNOT fall back asleep. Drives me crazy.

Harmsway said...

I bet if I punched you in the face (instead of yourself punching your face) that you wouldn't have a problem sleeping :-)

Mandy Crandell said...

Awesome outfit! Lately, I've had trouble sleeping too. Some tricks I've been trying are drinking tar cherry juice and taking melatonin before bed.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/