Wednesday, February 27, 2013

snuggles of the best kind...


When you have a baby, you know it is going to be a lot of work. You expect it. Everybody tells you, "its a lot of work, it's hard", so you know the hardness is coming. But you don't. You just don't know. If we really knew how much work it was going to be, no one would ever have children. The difference is, when it's your beautiful little one, it doesn't matter.

Not as much anyway. Because in all sincerity, serious sleep deprivation kind of always matters.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have recently started to be increasingly more freaked out by the idea of having kids. I think its mostly because the older I get the closer I am to actually having them (right?) and its becoming more of a reality. But I will say that little dude of yours makes me second guess my apprehensions. Total sweetie pie that one.

Amanda Schroeder said...

Oh man. I always think this. "I'm not going to know how hard it is" even though people constantly tell me. Ahh. It makes me so so nervous. But we all know you're a wonderful mama.
we&serendipity