Friday, June 22, 2012

my new best friends

Shoes: Frye via 6pm.com here / Maternity Pants: F21 $6 / Top: F21 $20 / Bag: eBay $5
There has been a lot of this action going round here lately. It seems like no matter what I do, I can't avoid a good ol' pants adjustment for longer than 10 minutes. Thank you to my darling husband for capturing this magic moment. 

I also have been pretty much LIVING in these shoes. I know they basically cost an arm and a leg, but Frye does make some amazing shoes. These wedges are sooooo comfy and supportive, and make me feel like I'm actually succeeding in putting something semi cute around my growing ankles. 

This shirt has also become a major wardrobe staple. I can pretty much wear it with anything I want to, and it still buttons all the way. So, win win win.

No comments: