Thursday, May 17, 2012

let's hear it for the boy

Top: Asos / Skirt: Soel Boutique / Belt: F21 / Watch: Lucien Picard via eBay / Earrings: Soel
It is weeks like this that make me realize how very very lucky I am to have such a wonderful husbad. For the last few months, I've been working on a team to restructure our entire training program at work. And it is a lot of work. Meaning a lot of long hours that extend late into the night, even once I've made it home.

It's times like these that I am so grateful for everything Justin does for me. I'm not sure what I'd do without him.

Actually maybe I am: the dishes wouldn't get done, the floor would never get vacuumed, I would forget my prenatal vitamin, and I would forget to eat. And drink. And I'd have to make my own popcorn. Which would be a total tragedy, because mine is never as good.

No comments: