Sunday, September 18, 2011

thoughts for sunday.

I had the chance to sub as the music director for the children's class today in Church. It was my role for nearly four years, and I've really missed doing it. I love the excitement and conviction of the little voices that are so different from the adults whom I now conduct. 

The kids were a little wild today, which made it hard to get things done, but that's alright. A sweet girl who is about to graduate from primary and move on to be with the older girls gave a talk to the rest of the children today about how important primary is, and how it is important to learn about Christ and how much he loves us, and how she was grateful to learn such happy things. 

Wild children or not, I think we are doing alright. 

Life really does seem to value the young doesn't it? They are the universal treasure. 

here

No comments: