Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meet Sherri!


Guys, I am SOOOOOO excited to introduce to you Sherri from Sherriamour! She is new to the blogging scene, but already I LOVE her blog. She is so sweet, and has the most amazing style and tips that she just throws out like it 'aint no thang. I'm so jealous of how easy she makes it look! You MUST check it out. This is not a request. 

Do it now!

Or I suppose you can read her post here first, but seriously, run over to her sweet little blog, and give her some love!

-Heather


Hi ya'll! I'm so happy to be here! I'm Sherri from SHERRIAMOUR, a blog about my personal style and my life. I am filipino and I'm from Canada. I'm soon to be graduated at UofM and figuring out what my next chapter in life will be. I'm new to this blogging world and I was inspired to start a blog by joining mormon fashion bloggers. And I'm learning how this is a great way to make friends! I am a thrift hunter and I love vintage dresses. I want to share some of my favourite style basics to keep things simple and fun!

Basic #1: Blazer


A blazer can be dressed up or down and it is an effortless way to make an outfit chic.

Basic #2: Loafers



These are a timeless piece and they are perfect for almost any occasion. They are practical and so comfy!

Basic #3: Chambray Button up


This is definitely my favorite shirt right now. It pretty much goes with everything. I would wear it everyday if I could!

Basic #4: Sunnies


Can be worn any day when the sun is shining! A great pair of shades can make your look (wayfarers and aviators are timeless and snazzy).

Basic #5: Nailpolish


Painting your nails is a fun way to change things up! Try playing with different colors and nail trends (my favourite colors right now; navy blue, mint, basic red, coral, and metallics). 

I hope this was helpful! Thanks Heather for being so sweet and welcoming me on your blog! It was fun!

2 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw yay! I love having fun new blogs to read! :D thanks heather!

Lonestarcasie said...

Thanks for directing me over. She is a super cutie.

www.stylinggame.blogspot.com