Monday, September 26, 2011

em style.




Jacket: F21 / Blouse: BB Dakota / Skirt: F21 / Heels: Target / Watch: Fossil Outlet
There are few people in the world who are as lucky as I am. See, I live next to a very sweet, very cute and fashionable neighbor. I'm sure Emilee gets tired of my asking where her cute clothes come from every time I see her, but I suppose that is just what she gets for looking so darn cute all the time. 

She also a good picture posing meister (a real word. you can looked it up). Whereas I usually feel awkward and self conscious, it took Em all of seven shots to get some great pics. These reasons, plus the fact that I think everyone might like a break from my face everyone once in a while have convinced me to try and do more shots of other people. 

Which pretty much means more shots of Em. 
She is my neighbor after all. 

Proximity people. Proximity.

-Heather

8 comments:

Janette said...

Such a stylish girl! PRETTY PICS!


Janette the Jongleur

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

what a fashionista!

Unknown said...

Is it OK that I'm in love with her shoes? (In a non-creepy way, I mean). :) Lucky you to have such a stylish and sweet neighbor!

Steady Acre Farm said...

She's ADORABLE. And I agree with Carrie- those shoes are quite love-able too. I never would've guessed Target! Good ol' Target.

Lonestarcasie said...

oooo. I love those heels. Are they new Target or Old Target?

www.stylinggame.blogspot.com

Bradford said...

Maybe the word you looked up was "Meister"? ;)

Heather & Justin said...

hahahaha! I'm sure it is. I'm a notoriously bad speller.

-Heather

Ashley Eliza said...

I keep telling her she needs to start a blog. maybe if both of us bug her she will!! love her :) i am going to come take BOTH of your girls clothes. so dang cute always..

xoxo