Saturday, August 13, 2011

trash day?

Anthropologie blouse via eBay $5
Vintage striped tshirt via eBay $3
DC jeans - gifted
Steve Madden wedges via eBay $11
So, I’ve decided to try wearing some “challenge pieces”, which are basically pieces that have been in my closet for months and months without being worn. Sooooo, I’m going to do my best to style said pieces, and then I want your opinion!

Today’s “challenge piece" is this sheer floral blouse...

So, is it keeper, or should I “take out the trash” (or pass it along to someone who can style it better than me)?

Personally I’m voting keeper; I can’t believe I have hardly worn this, slash, I'm very proud of myself for wearing black and blue together. But, that is just my opinion.

What do you lovely ladies think?

-Heather













Meet Virginia Design

14 comments:

Gentri said...

Keeper!!! It's so cute!!

Kara said...

I LOVE it! Definitely a keeper.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Keep it! So cute and such a unique piece!!

Happy WEEKEND!

madison avenue said...

um hello?! this top is sooo cute, but i would gladly take it off of your hands for you :) i love your outfit and i really love how you layered the sheer with stripes!

Unknown said...

i love it! so cute!

katherine said...

keep keep keep!!

Bethany G said...

Ahh you are so adorable! I love that top girl!

pinksuedeshoe said...

love it with the stripes. KEEP IT! (Or you know, send both tops my way :)

Paige said...

This is proof that i DO read your blog... sometimes... and if it is your sisters you would give it to... you probably stle it way beter than any of us could.

Young People in Love said...

WOAH. Totally LOVING the stripes under the floral!! Seriously kinda obsessed...

Anonymous said...

That's soooo creative! I just did a post about mixing prints and I never even considered layering them with sheers like that! Love it!

Aryn
Driftwood and Daydreams

Candy said...

Keep it - it's amazing!

Julie said...

I like the pattern mixing!!

Unknown said...

KEEP! Oh my it looks so cute with the striped top underneath :)

xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com