Tuesday, July 5, 2011

more than Miley? Never.

Blouse via swap Free dollars
F21 pants turned shorts via eBay $5
Miley Cyrus brand sneakers via Walmart $5
So I know that I've styled an outfit similar to this before, but I wanted something festive for the fourth yesterday, and what is more patriotic then a red and blue and white striped get up that looks like you are about to go to work for the railroad, styled with Miley Cyrus leopard print sneakers? That's right, absolutely nothing. Unless they had been Taylor Swift sneakers. Then, maybe.

-Heather

ps. I've totally been dropping the ball on eBay lately. Just too distracted I guess. I've totally let 2 anthro dresses slip from my fingers for less than 20 bucks!!! Drat!

Justin, lookin all sexy with his smile and stuff.

Us, all ready for some awesome sauce celebrating!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Haha! Love this! And I love that outfit! Like, alot. Haha! Oh! And I love yurnhair, I havnt said that yet.

Anonymous said...

Aw you guys look awesome <3

Julie said...

Too cute. I'm glad to know you all had a fun weekend!

Alivia said...

You two are TOO CUTE! Love your hair + smile! So glad you commented on my blog (thank you for your sweet words) so I could come back to yours!
xoxo

the girl never gets older said...

ahh, Heather, I completely adore your sense of style and your hair is just insanely beautiful! ♥_♥ you're such a charming couple, I like you :D you have a new follower! :)