Wednesday, June 22, 2011

words...

Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse via eBay - $13
Anthropologie pants via Anthro sale - $20
Isabella Fiore bag via eBay - $30 (normally 300+)
Poetic Licence flats via eBay - $20
I use ridiculously too much:

Serious/Seriously/Serious right now, or any other variation of the word serious.

Ridiculously. Which is ridiculous. Because I can’t even spell it. Seriously. I have to usespell check every time. Don’t worry guys. I went to college.

Poop stain. Gross? Most definitely. But does that stop me from using it? Most definitely not… which brings me to my next overused phrase…

Most definitely. (Alright, alright, we get it already)!

Friggin. I know. My mother would be very disappointed in me right now. Sorry mom.

And Babe. I hate this word, yet I continue to use it. All. The. Time. Serious right now. I just need to stop.

They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, but somehow, I don’t think my vocabulary stands much of a chance.

Have a ridiculously lovely day! Seriously.

-Heather


Me, trying to examine my buttocks. How embarrassing. 

11 comments:

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

hahaha I seriously will thanks :)

Sar said...

total props to your derriere; anybody who can pull off the skinny leg look and not like awkwardly top heavy is a genius in my book (hint: this is YOU!). ridiculously cute outfit too. ;)

Lissa said...

You look cute...seriously! I laughed my way thru this whole post. :o)

Gentri said...

haha! I also have a bunch of words that I use way too much. I just popped over from melissa's blog and am so glad I did! :) newest follower- right here!

gentrilee.blogspot.com

tifsong said...

cute blog and buttocks.
tehe.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Your shoes are seriously the cutest!!!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Those pants and purse are ridiculously cute. Seriously. :)
<3 Carrie
ps I deleted the previous comment because it was so mispelt it didn't make sense, sorry bout that.

Tanyabell said...

cute shoes! i use "friggin" too friggin much, too haha

Courtney B said...

Haha!! I LOVE it!
Seriously, Dido to all of that!! ( except I say freakin' instead of friggin' and I like to say babe)

Dawn said...

I have to follow you for 3 reasons: 1. you are hilarious 2. you wrote the words poop and stain on this post. 3. you have won an award from Tanyabell along with myself and others. Glad to have found your blog...looking forward to getting to know you. You have great style. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo